Welcome to Week 2 of the Carpe More Diem Reset where we will focus on Wellness.
When I think of wellness, I tend to break it down into two main buckets – body and mind.
From there I think, what wellness practices can I weave into my life that will help me nurture both my physical being as well as my mental being?
A few questions to think about this week –
- What foods you are choosing to put into your body? Are they whole, real foods that will nourish you?
- Are you drinking enough water and staying hydrated throughout the day?
- Are you moving your body in some form, whether that be stretching, walking, yoga, or running?
- Are you getting enough sleep at night?
- Are you giving youself space to breathe and think? – going on a walk, journaling, or simply sitting quietly for a few minutes.
- Are you connecting with others? – a phone call, sending a card in the mail, a walk with a friend.
Daily Focus In the spirit of this week’s theme – Wellness – below are daily prompts to help you reset & infuse intentionality into your days by way of physical and mental wellness.
MONDAY – JANUARY 9
Enjoy Lunch Without Your Phone Sit down to lunch phone-free. Notice the smell, the texture, the taste of your food without distraction.
TUESDAY – JANUARY 10
Drink Water First Thing This Morning Your body hasn’t had any water for hours. Upon waking, drink a large glass of water and start your day feeling fresh and hydrated!
WEDNESDAY – JANUARY 11
20 Minutes of Movement Move vour bod today – try a new workout routine, stretch your body, or simply go on a walk. Even just a little bit of exercise can be incredibly beneficial to your overall health as well as boost your mood.
THURSDAY – JANUARY 12
15 Minute Earlier Bedtime Get to bed a little earlier tonight and wake up feeling refreshed! There are so many benefits to a good night’s sleep.
FRIDAY – JANUARY 13
Call a Friend Boost your happiness and theirs. Take a few minutes today to connect with someone you care about.
SATURDAY – JANUARY 14
Grace Day – Take this day to catch up on a day you missed, or simply rest.
SUNDAY – JANUARY 15
Raid Your Pantry Plan out 3 simple dinners for next week with things vou alread have in vour pantry. Not only will you save money on groceries this week, but you won’t have to think about what’s for dinner!